domingo, 24 de maio de 2009

Welcome ! =)


Oh well, who would say I would have my own blog? =)

My friends told me many times to create one and post some of my poems and my favourite lyrics, but honestly I never felt like it he he he.

I decided to create this blog in order to "follow" my favourite singer's blog: Anette Olzon (http://www.anette-olzon.blogspot.com/). She's a huge inspiration to me and I like her a lot =). It's so nice of her to have her own blog, so she can be in touch with us, fans.


Now, talking about my blog. I don't know how this will turn out ... but like the title says, I'd probably be posting a few stuff, what's going on in my life ... the most important things, to me at least ... so let's see what happens =).


Big Hugs
(C) Image copyright - Anette Olzon Official Website

8 comentários:

  1. Você fala portugues? Eu tenho um blog, la tem bastante assuntos legais. Não tenho tantos amigos que nem a Anette mas um dia eu chego lá. Ela é uma ótima vocalista, na minha opiniao o nightwish ficou muito melhor com ela. Ah eu sou brasileiro por isso meu portugues pode parecer um pouquinho diferente. Se tiver tempo, da uma passada lá no meu blog. Ficaria muito agradecido.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigado pelo seu comentario, o caso do jack estripador me intriga. Como um cara que matou tantas pessoas saiu impune? Eu realmente não sei. Logo irei postar mais um post da série de casos policiais. Obrigado novamente pelo comentario. Até a próxima.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Listen to your friends! Start blogging ! they'd love you out there in the blogosphere!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yeah)) it's really nice) i started my own too but there're no people around it yet so maybe you will be the first? ;=) since i welcome you to my blog))
    Inga

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Txiiii, não sabia q tinhas blog.
    Mas isto anda parado mulher.
    Ah já agora, um dia apresento-te ao Mickael, ele por acaso até é simpático, tirando a mania de não querer cumprimentar looool (na brinca)
    Bjs*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello, nice blog and esp. your motivation to start a blog was/is great :D

    many greets from Finland ;)
    Oceanlady

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi !!!

    Hello from wet and windy England. I am a massive NW and Anette fan too! I really enjoy her blog and post a comment quite regularly.

    Warm Wishes Peter...

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Forgot to say if you are on Facebook you can find me through my email peterja888@hotmail.com

    Peter

    ResponderEliminar